MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First track day of the year, last sunday at kinnekulle ring, nice day with only very few crashes, though one of them a high speed lowsider right ahead of my front tire. Just as i was considering an overtake on the outside, glad I didn´t go for it.

few more pics here:
http://gallery.mvagusta.net/the_thomas/kinnekullering090517/

Attachments

·
Living the Dream
2,758 Posts
Good to see more than 1 MV out there. Great pics, thanks for posting!!

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mormors Belle = 'Grandpa's Girl'?
Almost, it means "Grandma´s beauty". This is the older lady who does track days on her F4 750, I believe she is over 65 years old but still going strong on the track. She calls herself Grandma, and the F4 is her "Beauty"!

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
Almost, it means "Grandma´s beauty". This is the older lady who does track days on her F4 750, I believe she is over 65 years old but still going strong on the track. She calls herself Grandma, and the F4 is her "Beauty"!
Oops, been too long since I was around my Swedish relatives, of course, Grandma!
Seriously, wow though, that's awesome! :yo:

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
:) Cool Faz, how close related to sweden are you?
My stepmother is Swedish, immigrated to US as a teen, her parents stayed in Sweden. Her step-mom passed away some years ago, and her father (called him Morfar) came to live with my dad and stepmom for a few years, till he passed away recently. I would only see her parents every odd year or so, but my stepmom goes back to Sweden every year. I also have a brother-in-law who lived there for 2 years, and my father-in-law lived in Norway for a time.

Actually, she offered me a test drive on it, but i didn´t dare to if i would go down. Who wants to go to history as the one that killed Grandmas Belle?:)
:laughing:

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wow thats a family that is not sitting still! Be sure to visit Gothenburg if you ever come to Sweden, would be nice to meet! I am sure we could even find time to visit a track or so!:)

·
Registered
210 Posts
Hello Thomas,

Nice pics from Kinnekulle. Sorry I couldn't be there, had some work to do.
Missed you at Scandinavian Raceway today (Tuesday). Meet two of your friends, I believe, there. One with a red CBR600 and one with a black GSX-R1000.

BTW. It is Christinas grand daughter who started to call the bike "Mormors Belle".

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hello Thomas,

Nice pics from Kinnekulle. Sorry I couldn't be there, had some work to do.
Missed you at Scandinavian Raceway today (Tuesday). Meet two of your friends, I believe, there. One with a red CBR600 and one with a black GSX-R1000.

BTW. It is Christinas grand daughter who started to call the bike "Mormors Belle".
Aha more info on "Belle", didn´t know that!
Yes I heard they met you, Daniel (with the 1000) already told me you said hello to me!
Have you already found any pics from the Scandinavian Raceway session? :highclap:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts