MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I've been a lurker here for a while as I've always wanted to own an MV. A few months ago I finally bought a pristine Brutale 910s from a member here (HamptonRoadRacing). I've been loving it ever since. I also have a Ducati Monster S2R1000, but it hardly gets ridden anymore now that I've got the MV. The bike came with a few goodies including the Arrow midpipe, collectors, and Eprom. I've been watching the for sale ads looking to pick up some Corse silencers but have not come across any. Well I finally bit the bullet and ordered a set of the Corse Inox stainless silencers from Evolutionbike.it. I can't wait to hear the new noise she will make once they finally arrive. I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas morning to start! Needless to say I'm loving MV ownership so far and plan on holding on to this bike as long as possible. :brutale:

Here is a pic of my baby:

And here is a pic of the Italian twins together:

Cheers!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the compliments guys. Ducatis were my first love, but I've since fallen for MV. The wheels on the Monster are actually just the stock 5-spoke Marchesinis that come from the factory. They came painted solid black. Wish they were carbon fiber though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts