MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
I am selling this Burtale 910R for the widow of one of our fellow forum members and my friend and trackmate for numerous trackday and street events. This bike has been used for its intended purpose and currently has 35,091 miles. It has been maintained by its owner who did all of the maintenance himself. It has some cosmetic issues to include the dreaded headlight disease. It is on Michelin Pilot Power 3s with the rear being approximately half worn. The bike is located in Raleigh, North Carolina. The bike is very mechanically sound and the asking price is $3700.00. Please contact me via this website or email me at [email protected]. The website is having issues with posting pictures. I can e mail upon request.

Attachments

·
Registered
14,725 Posts
?

Pictures are probably too big, try compressing them with an app like SaveAsJPEG
or send them in a text message to my phone.......And I'll post them for you:wink2:

·
Registered
643 Posts
would love to see the pictures... may I ask what the headlight disease is?

·
Registered
14,725 Posts
?

would love to see the pictures... may I ask what the headlight disease is?
Probably the glass fell out and shattered.......because the ***** used the wrong glue......
But yamadogr1should answer for sure....

Great deal, I have an '08 Brutale 910R with 38,000mi, best bike I ever owned:grin2:

Reactions: Deano

·
Administrator
21,030 Posts
Martin is a good man...and that is a great price.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Will work on the pictures today and the headlight is functional but it is taped together. The lens glass is not cracked or broken. The bike belongs to my track riding buddy, Sean who died of a heart attack and I am helping his widow out by helping her to sell the bike.

·
Administrator
21,030 Posts
Sorry to hear that Sean passed away.... too young !! Hope you are doing well. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Yama,

Thanks for pictures. Wow, I love the classic dash with big tach, wish my 2018 Brutale had similar set up. This is the bike, correct?

https://www.motorcyclespecs.co.za/model/mv/mv_agusta_f4_910r_brutal 06.htm

Pictures appear to say the bike is street legal, and not just track bike, correct? Do you have clear title? How about two keys and owner manual? Does it start and run ok? Have you ridden it yourself?

Pondering...

·
Administrator
21,030 Posts
Greg, I know Martin and had met Sean. I can confidently say this is a good deal on a bike great bike. These guys take care of their equipment.
That tape on the headlight is a preemptive measure that could be replaced with proper adhesive on the glass.
If my CFO wouldn't kill me I would be all over buying this, if only as a spare for my own......

Martin, questions for you and potential buyers: I see the hugger, sliders and clear-alternative turn signal lenses...what else is changed/added? Like what is that phone jack wire on the bars for?
Looks like it has the kit exhaust? (I can't tell for sure from the photos). Is this the 1.6M ECU bike or the 5SM model? Can you share the last 9 characters of the VIN? that will tell.

Reactions: lucydad

·
Registered
444 Posts
@$3700 this is a no brainer. Simply ask yourself what other bike, never mind that it’s an exotic, you can buy for this scratch in similar condition? Higher miles bikes that have been in great care are a better option than lower mileage with limited service history.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Asking my questions again please:

Pictures appear to say the bike is street legal, and not just track bike, correct? Do you have clear title? How about two keys and owner manual? Does it start and run ok? Have you ridden it yourself?

Pondering...

·
Administrator
21,030 Posts
Asking my questions again please:

Pondering...
Greg, Marty doesn't hang out here too much.... You pondered too long. The bike is on its way to Atlanta. The new owner has already reached out to me for advice.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Esq,
Thanks for info, congrats to new owner, ride well and often. Timing bad for me: drove across TEXAS for family wedding.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts