Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone, our monthly Bike Night is this Friday Mar 10th at Hooters
Restaurant in (Old Town) Pasadena, CA.

The weather report currently isn't too favourable for Friday evening but
hopefully, things will change in the next couple days. The bike night
starts at 7:30 p.m.

Pictures from a previous event: www.moombacyclesports.com/documents/hooters-01-13-2006.html

As usual, we have raffle prizes to give away - sponsored by:
The Track Club - www.thetrackclub.com
Galfer Brakes - www.galferusa.com
Motul Lubricants - www.motul.com
Shock Sports - www.shocksports.com
Repsol Lubricants - www.repsolypf.com/eng/home/home.asp
KBC Helmets - www.kbc-helmet.com
Chatterbox - www.chatterboxusa.com
OFD Racing - www.ofdracing.com
Pro-Italia Motorsports - www.proitalia.com
Motorcyclist magazine - www.motorcyclistonline.com
Robb Report Motorcycling magazine - www.motorcyclingmag.com
Hooters Restaurants - www.hooters.com
Moomba Cyclesports - www.moombacyclesports.com

I hope to see everyone there...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
admin said:
Welcome to the site! How about a little about yourself :stickpoke
Thanks for the welcome, Admin. I came to this site because I love F4s even though I don't have one (yet). One of our customer's is selling one that I'm tempted to buy but I can't justify spending that sort of money just yet. We also displayed an MV Agusta at our booth at the Long Beach International Motorcycle Show last year.

Anyway, hi everyone. I live in the Pasadena area and have a motorcycle shop in Temple City (about 10 miles east of downtown LA). I love Italian bikes and have had a couple Ducatis and am currently riding a 2004 Aprilia RSV1000R but am looking for a Ducati 916 or 996 project bike. I would love to own an MV Agusta F4 in the near future...got to love those Tamburini designs!!! I've been riding since 1991 and these days, mostly ride to/ from the shop and at the track when we do trackside support for The Track Club.

If there's anything anyone else wants to know, feel free to ask... :)

As for the bike night, we do get quite a few Italian exotics show up, including a couple MV Agustas. It's not a squid-fest like most other bike nights. Try to make it if you're in the LA area...

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
A warm welcome to Mvagusta.net from Europe Moomba. :) I like big V twins such as the Aprillia, but if you get a F4 or a Brutale you won't regret it. :smoking: Mind you I would say that on an MV site wouldn't I! :toothless It's always interesting to hear from a dealers point of view. Look forward to reading your input.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
john said:
A warm welcome to Mvagusta.net from Europe Moomba. :) I like big V twins such as the Aprillia, but if you get a F4 or a Brutale you won't regret it. :smoking: Mind you I would say that on an MV site wouldn't I! :toothless It's always interesting to hear from a dealers point of view. Look forward to reading your input.
You're from England? Do you follow football? :)

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
moomba said:
You're from England? Do you follow football? :)
Hate it mate. :cross: Cricket, now there's a game. As all our Aussie friends will hopefully agree. Don't mention the ashes though! :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
john said:
Hate it mate. :cross: Cricket, now there's a game. As all our Aussie friends will hopefully agree. Don't mention the ashes though! :laughing: :laughing:
Aw, too bad. I'm a life-long Man U and England footie fan. :)

I've lived in Oz but never got into cricket, rugby or Aussie rules either.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I am back in the LAX area for a couple days and plan on making it tonight... although by car Ughhh! :cussing: At least I will be warm. Welcome ! Sounds like a great time! :guitarist

1 - 13 of 13 Posts