MV Agusta Forum banner

SoCal MV Riders

4K views 28 replies 17 participants last post by  gkgorman 
#1 ·
Where you at folks!? Just the other day I saw a 910r on PCH in Huntington Beach! Who was it?!
So far we are a crew of three, including my brother, a close friend, and myself. We ride our MV's often down here and we rarely see other MV's.
Would love to have meet ups weekly/monthly for some grub, coffee and nice rides!

Reactions: Billy1973
#3 ·
There are a bunch of MV owners in Woodland Hills and surrounds on the north side of LA. Noel the Knurl lives off PCH in Redondo Beach area I think.

#4 ·
I am in Monrovia off the 210 freeway, kinda near Pasadena. I do most of my riding on 39 up to the Crystal Lake Cafe. I am usually riding either my Brutale 910S or my Ducati Monster M900S. I do on occasion ride up the 2 up to Newcomb's Ranch, but 39 is my favorite road to ride.

#7 ·
Good to hear for you guys! I am in Huntington Beach and surrounding areas, mostly ride the coast south towards Newport, Laguna...casual Sunday rides, but have been meaning to hit up some canyons and twisty roads. My brother and I both ride MVs as well as our close buddy that pops down from Alaska occasionally (his 910Brut sits in my garage). I'll post on here when I know he is coming down and can meet up with some of you folks!

#9 ·
I can't afford to use up and PTO days, saving em for a trip to Thailand in March haha. I would love to ride up from Vegas. Next time I plan a ride to CA I'll make a post

#10 ·
It appears there is a MV meet at Deus on 8/3/19 between 10 and 3. I live in Sacramento and love going to Deus. It would be nice to arrange a ride to the Rock Store. Years ago there was a lot more MV group rides. They had good attendance.
This weekend is the WSBK at Laguna. Last year there was a MV dinner in Carmel that I didn't discover until it was almost over. Ducati has the Island and they normally ride out to the motorcycle museum in Carmel Valley on Saturday night. I ride one of my Ducati's to the track because of the Island parking. But I ride my MV to the museum just to show the flag. Maybe some other MV's will join the ride out to Carmel Valley. It normally starts about 6 and goes until 8. Then you can still make it back to Cannery Row.

#11 ·
Not sure if I mentioned it in this thread or elsewhere but there’s a group of MV owners in San Fernando Valley. I can think of at least 4 F4 and couple of Brutales. Rock Store is the place. Anyone interested in “flying the colors” there can PM me with their contact info.

#16 ·
hey there,
this Saturday at 3pm I will be at the Shell gas station with a buddy of mine,
look for 1260 Pikes Peak and a blue Kawi Versys
Sunday ride will be earlier but definitely both days to NR
keep in mind, restaurant is closed, bring your own food, drink, coffee or what ever.
thats what most of us do in the last 3months
hope to see you up there
Vuk

Reactions: wsdmoto
#26 ·
I’m new to the forum, I have a recently acquired (February 2021) 2020 TVL scs, also a 2012 Pikes Peak MTS, and a 2017 XDiavel S. The X is mostly for around town but the MTS is a hoot on the very limited (insert sarcasm here) country back roads that we have in San Diego County. And now looking forward to bending the new TVL around some corners. I’d love to meet up for a ride to say, Julian Brewing? Or meet there? Or????? Open to suggestions😁
John @ 858-692-0604

#28 ·
Hey Greg🙋, maybe a meet up at Cooks Corner in the near future. I have a few irons in the fire right now. The Girlfriend (TV) I'd scheduled for her first service in a week and at that time I'm planning on having the shop pull the the wheels and dismount the tires so that I can get them powder coated. I'm also trying to come up with a tail tidy before then as well. Wish me luck🍻.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.