MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where you at folks!? Just the other day I saw a 910r on PCH in Huntington Beach! Who was it?!
So far we are a crew of three, including my brother, a close friend, and myself. We ride our MV's often down here and we rarely see other MV's.
Would love to have meet ups weekly/monthly for some grub, coffee and nice rides!

·
Registered
84 Posts
SoCal is a big area. I'm near the 210 and 57 and spend most of my time on GMR and 39. I have seen a couple of MVs on occasion but not often.

·
Administrator
19,556 Posts
There are a bunch of MV owners in Woodland Hills and surrounds on the north side of LA. Noel the Knurl lives off PCH in Redondo Beach area I think.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I am in Monrovia off the 210 freeway, kinda near Pasadena. I do most of my riding on 39 up to the Crystal Lake Cafe. I am usually riding either my Brutale 910S or my Ducati Monster M900S. I do on occasion ride up the 2 up to Newcomb's Ranch, but 39 is my favorite road to ride.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I'm in San Clemente, have to wait until September (hopefully) to get my first MV. We ride Ortega every Sunday if anyone is around.
Would like to meet more MV riders.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good to hear for you guys! I am in Huntington Beach and surrounding areas, mostly ride the coast south towards Newport, Laguna...casual Sunday rides, but have been meaning to hit up some canyons and twisty roads. My brother and I both ride MVs as well as our close buddy that pops down from Alaska occasionally (his 910Brut sits in my garage). I'll post on here when I know he is coming down and can meet up with some of you folks!

·
Registered
173 Posts
I can't afford to use up and PTO days, saving em for a trip to Thailand in March haha. I would love to ride up from Vegas. Next time I plan a ride to CA I'll make a post

·
Registered
81 Posts
It appears there is a MV meet at Deus on 8/3/19 between 10 and 3. I live in Sacramento and love going to Deus. It would be nice to arrange a ride to the Rock Store. Years ago there was a lot more MV group rides. They had good attendance.
This weekend is the WSBK at Laguna. Last year there was a MV dinner in Carmel that I didn't discover until it was almost over. Ducati has the Island and they normally ride out to the motorcycle museum in Carmel Valley on Saturday night. I ride one of my Ducati's to the track because of the Island parking. But I ride my MV to the museum just to show the flag. Maybe some other MV's will join the ride out to Carmel Valley. It normally starts about 6 and goes until 8. Then you can still make it back to Cannery Row.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Not sure if I mentioned it in this thread or elsewhere but there’s a group of MV owners in San Fernando Valley. I can think of at least 4 F4 and couple of Brutales. Rock Store is the place. Anyone interested in “flying the colors” there can PM me with their contact info.

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
I'm located in Encino. As soon as things ease up with the quarantine, I'll be visiting the Rock Store and Newcomb's with my new F3 800. Looking forward to meeting other MV owners in the area.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm located in Encino. As soon as things ease up with the quarantine, I'll be visiting the Rock Store and Newcomb's with my new F3 800. Looking forward to meeting other MV owners in the area.
hi, im Vuk,
just got the Senna, not running at the moment,
let ride , I have other bikes and lots of tires to burn.
cheers!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts