MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to all of you, well almost....
new to this forum...but a lifetime in bikes

i'm offering the use of my shop to forum members at no cost.... with the usual caveats, you make a mess you clean it up etc. you change your oil .... you take it to Kragen

hoist, stands, some MV tools(FbF diagnostic), axle nut, filter wrenches, (suspension setting tool is on order) tig, mig, oxy/acet lathe and all the rest of the metal fabrication tools

all i ask is please call in advance 310-540-4823 or email me [email protected]
i live in a residential neighborhood full of Yuppies......otherwise i'd have a dyno too

Noel-theknurl

·
Registered
14,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
catch?

None my friend;
the same offer has been on the Aprilia forum for a long time
go look I'm theknurl there too

i have no ego axe to grind...... i don't give a fuck

i've lived a life i couldn't dream up ....its just payback time..... people that don't have ethics are banned /86ed

most of my mentors are gone ....
so are alot of my friends from racing ....
its time to give back.....when i was competing, it was a different story , i was there to WIN
and we did.....
6 worlds in endurance racing

Noel-theknurl

·
Registered
499 Posts
sweet, very cool deal! i once rode in a biplane while working at torrance airport (my first job). they guy told me any time i see him wheeling is old steerman (sp?) out of his hanger, and he's alone, to come over and take a ride with him!

just some cool people out there!

thanks noel!

·
Registered
14,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
update

the suspension tool came in so...

if you want to check the rear suspension setting come on by

Noel-theknurl

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
I cant wait until i have my own little machine shop to share with my friends/fellow riders.

·
Super Moderator
22,501 Posts
Damn, I'm on the wrong coast.....

·
Registered
204 Posts
Oooo...I want an F4 so I can hang out with classy friends like that! Next time I'm down in SoCal from S.F. I must call to say hello, bring you a bottle of our finest Livermore wine.

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
Very generous offer Noel...Its nice to know there are still a lot of "good guys" out there.

·
Registered
14,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
payback

this is just payback for the life i got to live with motorcycles....
Hartley Hare just gave me the valve shim diameter so i'll get the full shim set so....if you want/need to do a valve adjustment, i'll have the parts on hand

Noel-theknurl

·
Registered
14,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
shims

ok, folks the shims are in stock....now i need to get just a couple of the engine tools
just give me a headsup

Noel-theknurl

·
Registered
47 Posts
That's quite an offer, Noel. I'm nearby in Palos Verdes. I'll have to stop by in a couple weeks just to look around and say "Hi".

Joel

to all of you, well almost....
new to this forum...but a lifetime in bikes

i'm offering the use of my shop to forum members at no cost.... with the usual caveats, you make a mess you clean it up etc. you change your oil .... you take it to Kragen

hoist, stands, some MV tools(FbF diagnostic), axle nut, filter wrenches, (suspension setting tool is on order) tig, mig, oxy/acet lathe and all the rest of the metal fabrication tools

all i ask is please call in advance 310-540-4823 or email me [email protected]
i live in a residential neighborhood full of Yuppies......otherwise i'd have a dyno too

Noel-theknurl

1 - 16 of 16 Posts