MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought maybe this would be a nice opportunity for us Socal members to all meet, as far as I know Alvin will be in town that weekend too...

http://www.proitalia.com/

Cafe Desmo bike show - Saturday, August 12th
Cool bikes, one-day specials, free entry

Join Pro Italia Los Angeles on Saturday, August 12th from 3pm to 7pm for Cafe Desmo, our annual Italian bike show.

Cafe Desmo features a little something for everyone; restored vintage bikes, tweaked custom rides, exotic 2-wheeled art, beautiful stock machines, and a bike show with winners chosen by you the enthusiasts. To see what we're talking about, we've got images from Cafe Desmo 2005 and 2004.

Show classes for 2006 will include Best Vintage, Best Custom, Best Monster, Best Sportbike, Best Sportstourer, Best Non-Italian class and whatever else we can dream up. Mark your calendars, schedule time, polish up your pride and joy and we'll see you on August 12th. For more information contact Pro Italia Los Angeles at 818 249-5707 or [email protected].

·
Registered
419 Posts
If all goes well.. receiving my bike on time.. i'll see you guys there. I should be wearing my "MVAgusta.net" shirt.

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
It would actually be pretty cool to get some "business card" size cards to print out with logo and some info or something to hand out. I'll look into that tomorrow.

Hope to see any socal-ers there. I'll be driving down early saturday morning from the bay area. Hopefully I won't be too tired :) (Should be a starbucks around...)

·
Registered
735 Posts
I just can't picture how this would work, they have squat for parking even for a saturday morning. do they close the street?

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Mika said:
I just can't picture how this would work, they have squat for parking even for a saturday morning. do they close the street?
I was wondering the same thing. I wanted to bring my Lotus Elise (which is for sale) since it's the only thing standing between me and a F41000R. But parking is an issue for me since the car is so long that it's easy for another car to back into it.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
^^

I'm there for sure
finally i can meet MV rider in SOCAL.
can't wait to meet you guys

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
that sux.

three board members will be at willow satuday. albeit, only one of us will be risking the guggenheim piece. the other two will be riding their race bikes (r1's).

alex

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
Sure. Anyone interested send me a PM with approx size/fabric you want. I know you may not know ahead of time but just so I can get an estimate or try to make sure I have something with me for you. You may also want to check the MVAgusta.net store for availability as of now. http://store.mvagusta.net/

1 - 20 of 98 Posts