MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,584 Posts
I'm pretty sure both of you've bought a motorcycle since me, so it should be my turn anyway. Unfortunately I also have a slight problem called:thewife:

:laughing:

( Lauren is in the other room listening to me text, yelling "why are you blaming me, how about you have a slight problem called your bank account ?")

·
Administrator
19,805 Posts
But it hasn't met reserve !!! And what about the Senna? with the certificate! Someday I will win the lottery (I hope).

·
Super Moderator
7,346 Posts
Hello my American friends.
Can someone post up links to the Senna & Oro auctions.
I am not going to bid on them - just interested in the auction.

This is what overseas folks see these days when you search for "MV Agusta" on eBay:
It used to show all items available in the USA - now it's a few bikes and straight into 150 pages of spam auctions for exhausts and anodised bar end weights.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Watching but not bidding. Was already warned :thewife:
I've yet to receive a verbal warning, but I got a raised eyebrow on the last one.

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Absolutely Dave, because scrolling through thousands of the same bar ends and brake levers will drive any man mad. Btw, if you do -anodized after the search term, ebay will leave them out.

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Yes, you can see/feel the weave under the paint. I was able to fondle Masis' Oro a few years ago at a bike meet here in the city a few years ago.

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Hello my American friends.
Can someone post up links to the Senna & Oro auctions.
I am not going to bid on them - just interested in the auction.

This is what overseas folks see these days when you search for "MV Agusta" on eBay:
It used to show all items available in the USA - now it's a few bikes and straight into 150 pages of spam auctions for exhausts and anodised bar end weights.

Thanks in advance.
So it's not just me Dave ?? - Ebay searching from here is driving me crazy ! :thewife::wtf::thewife::wtf:

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Search results from other countries will not show up if the seller hasn't specified shipping rates to yours. If you need results from a specific country (like Italy), you need to go to ebay.it and search in their language. One of the first words I learned in Italian was carena, for fairing. :)

·
Super Moderator
7,346 Posts
Sadly, it didn't always used to be that way.
The search engine used to just show everything exclusively from the USA even if they didn't offer the item to overseas based ebayers.
I used to be able to contact US based sellers and ask politely if they would consider selling to an overseas buyer and I don't recall ever being turned down.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts