MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wondering which members plan on going to Laguna Seca for this years MotoGP? Who will be traveling on their bikes? I will be going down for sure on the F4, Indy will be there maybe on his new bike as well. How about the rest of the members, who will be there?

·
Registered
503 Posts
Donna and I will be there, but not on MV's. We'll make the ride out on our Moto-Guzzis. We're planning 8 or 10 days on the road, Guzzi is more practical for that use.

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
I will be there beginning Wednesday night...I am driving, but may have a bike in the bed of the truck...Staying at the Lighthouse with the Superbike tours gang, seats in the turn 4 paddock suites.

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
i'm looking at a similar plan - drive up on wed night (F4 in the truck). forgot where i'm staying again - it's setup by some friends. also will be in turn 4, however in the flagroom.

plan to do some riding around there this year. last year, the ride up killed me! i was just too tired to do much of anything but sit, drink beer, and watch the race bikes. not that that is a bad plan.

alex

·
Not very lucky..
1,431 Posts
I plan on riding in each day starting Friday since I live in San Jose. I have turn 11 seats and motorcycle parking.

·
Registered
419 Posts
I'm also driving up on Wednesday.. arrangements made with the Superbike party too. The two Larry's are gonna leave markings all over Laguna.. you know... since we'll be drinking so much beer. Hopefully all us MV'rs can meet up at some point. Does someone know a great place to meet?

·
Registered
59 Posts
I am here already waiting for the races to start. I live in monterey and I think it would be great if we all got together and took a ride down to Big Sur during moto gp week.
I also have an extra 3 day pass, paddock pass, and red mc parking if anyone
is interested.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts