MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just returned from a short 5 mile ride and was standing there admiring her and thinking how lucky I was to have this awesome machine ...... when ......

She starts taking a leak right under the radiator ...... WTF!

It was a slow drip, not a steady stream, ..... a clear fluid

It lasted about 5 minutes, maybe less, then stopped ......

I pulled the bike into the garage and let her sit overnight to see if there would be any liquid under her in the morning .....

Fast forward ..... Next morning

Nothing under the bike and there is a stain on the driveway from her peeing there yesterday .....

The liquid seemed clear, not a bluish colour, as I use Engine Ice for a coolant .....

I'm going to check the coolant reservoir later today when I get out of work .....

·
Registered
7,834 Posts
Might have the radiator over full.

·
Registered
102 Posts
i just returned from a short 5 mile ride and was standing there admiring her and thinking how lucky I was to have this awesome machine ...... when ......

She starts taking a leak right under the radiator ...... WTF!

It was a slow drip, not a steady stream, ..... a clear fluid

It lasted about 5 minutes, maybe less, then stopped ......

I pulled the bike into the garage and let her sit overnight to see if there would be any liquid under her in the morning .....

Fast forward ..... Next morning

Nothing under the bike and there is a stain on the driveway from her peeing there yesterday .....

The liquid seemed clear, not a bluish colour, as I use Engine Ice for a coolant .....

I'm going to check the coolant reservoir later today when I get out of work .....
Figure out if it was just overfilled?

·
Registered
661 Posts
better than coming too low I guess. Mine was at the bottom of the bottle. I had to fill it to the middle.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts