MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ones offical and the other is a custom
Ones got a stupid price tag and errr a "apparent" big name attached to it and a stupid price tag and an even more stupiddddder paint job
The other has a great guy attached to it and a real nice pop in its paint job. Nuff said

Attachments

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Not gonna lie, remove the VB|77 & spiderwebs?..?? and that color combo is dope.
Gas tank looks very cool in my opinion.

I'd also go for the Bottas version. Just bequase Bottas is a cool dude, and not as present and 'HERE I AM' attitude that lewis has.

One way or another, if these bikes get more attention from people out there and now know that its an MV Agusta and bring in more customers... its all good for me :)

·
Registered
290 Posts
black frame is boring the bronze of the exhaust tips would look good as the frame and secondary color. I think the top part of the tank should be blue as well and the part that is blue on top be the black

·
Super Moderator
22,324 Posts
Perhaps you folks have forgotten, or haven't been around long enough to know, that Alka is a member here:

MVAgusta.net - View Profile: alkatraxx

This is his company doing the custom work.

·
Registered
263 Posts
GCBC, I must wholeheartedly agree with you on the bronze frame. :yo:
Great work Alka!!! :king:

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Did LH influence VB to go MV Agusta?
Or is VB just trying to copy LH on all levels?
Anyhow it is impressive that both Mercedes AMG F1 Drivers fancy a Brand from which AMG got paid out after a sour Relationship.

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Super Moderator
22,324 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
wow Alex, you've come a long way over the years. I remember when you were just doing alternate special editions and then someone challenged you to come up with your own designs. then you really took off. you and that fantastic painter of yours. congrats.

·
Registered
5,578 Posts

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yes mate 100 percent certain. mv.net has been around since then. i was a member than quit then came back

·
Registered
107 Posts
the Bottas version is beautiful. those colors pop nicely
i like it too much more than the Hamilton one
(and not only because Valtteri is himself cooler than Hamilton)

congratz to him and to Alkatraxx

1 - 19 of 19 Posts