MV Agusta Forum banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
King of the Sink
1,571 Posts
ScarrJaw said:
Well My Wife is Divorcing my ass.. Honestly insane if you ask me. Her reasons were innept, Third rate and basicaly juvinile. So I am replacing her with a new girl - MV Agusta 1000R.
Faster, better and a damn site prettier. Soon I will pick her up and ride my dream bike. I just can't wait for the fun, but now i do some research and decide on an exhaust etc etc...
Now My heart is broken by the girl ive been with for 10 years - but this is going to be the best band aid one can buy for a broken heart.
Andrew Denton
96 900 ss sp, 2002 Aprilia Caponord, 2000 Aprilia Mille R, 1997 KTM Adventure, 2002 Aprilia sr 50
and soon MV Agusta 1000R
Very sorry to hear that - but congrats on the new bike and welcome to the forum.

Ummmm.... You're not THE Andrew Denton in Oz, are you?

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
ScarrJaw said:
Well My Wife is Divorcing my ass.. Honestly insane if you ask me. Her reasons were innept, Third rate and basicaly juvinile. So I am replacing her with a new girl - MV Agusta 1000R.
Faster, better and a damn site prettier. Soon I will pick her up and ride my dream bike. I just can't wait for the fun, but now i do some research and decide on an exhaust etc etc...
Now My heart is broken by the girl ive been with for 10 years - but this is going to be the best band aid one can buy for a broken heart.
Andrew Denton
96 900 ss sp, 2002 Aprilia Caponord, 2000 Aprilia Mille R, 1997 KTM Adventure, 2002 Aprilia sr 50
and soon MV Agusta 1000R
your's will certainly be considered the strangest FIRST post in the history of the forum.

1. welcome to the forum.

2. i'm very sorry about your impending divorce. do you guys have any kids together?

3. i know that your 1000R will bring you many many miles and and hours of happiness. please, however, ride the bike with a CLEAR MIND. riding mad or sad often leads to UNwanted results.

thanks SO much for being here
we look forward to hearing and seeing more from you

WELCOME

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
135 Posts
...and also

:mad: You might even find a girlie who likes MV's as much as you do...

Sorry about the bad news... Welcome to the forum.

Lisa

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Separating is never easy as we all know.
Remember to clear your mind and embrace your new life.
You also have a new family at MVAGUSTA.net,so keep the posts coming mate.
Congrats on your decision to go MV!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Sorry to hear mate!! I have a 1000R, she never talkes back and always is on her best behaviour. I am looking at the Ti slip-ons from Casoli, they sound & look awsome, not sure if i want the headers though

Good luck with your new babe

tribbo

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Answers...

No Kids, but I was adding onto the house for the future of them.. She left me for for no reason so major as her own selfish need to be single - I hate to say our society is a throw away culture, and she lead me on for months to apear to mutual friends she was "trying" when she was trying to just live up with her decision. No I'm not THE Andrew Denton of oz, im Andrew Denton 3D computer graphics artist of santa cruz california.

But enough about my bitterness, how about my happyness... let me explain. I LOVE RIDING. I've not gone over 900K miles so far, in a year and a half or so I'm going to throw a party when I pass a Mill.. I have no car, just lots of bikes.. I moved to california so i could ride all year round. (more work here also)
ME:

MV Agusta is my dream bike.. a while ago i started getting this:

on my right arm (work in progress.. the corkscrew and other parts need more color)
Crazy? Maybe a little bit... I just got more color on my other arm.. its all bandaged, but here is a previous picture...

So I'm a nut. ahh well.. maybe one of the many reasons why she left me, I'm a bit obcessed... but 2 wheels run in me veins..
(and on my skin :) )

Thankyou for all the support, I'm dealing with it as best as I can - I'll include pics of my girl when i pick her up...

:) :) :)

·
Registered
798 Posts
ScarrJaw, sorry about the divorce.
Beautiful Mille!
And nice skin art.
I think more and more about leaving the weather f'cked northeast and heading to CA. Last weekend I was riding my bike. Today there is 6" of snow on the way.
Good luck with the new bike. You will love her.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Insurance company

Any good deals on insurance for Brutale 750 05.
Any suggestions on insurance companies appreciated
thanks

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Nice Mille, ScarrJaw :)
I had a 01 R but sold it.

And although i'm not into tattoos that is a damn fine one :smoking:

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
I feel your pain.

I am recently divorced as well (That's why I haven't been around much lately). But keep your head up and keep riding. When you hit bottom, it can only get better.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Welp I did it today, I put money on the 2007 f41000R +1 and will pick it up when im back from taking care of my dad for a couple weeks, he is loosing his battle against cancer.
Hey would anyone know if the shims in the MV are standard size?
Andrew

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Good luck Scarrjaw, Ive been divorced twice and I am a 3D graphics (3D Studio Max V7 at the moment) teacher, bikes are so much more predictable than a woman, great art work and I just love my MV and I know yours will fill a little that is missing in your life at the moment.

Good luck on the R and safe riding!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Keep your chin up mate - doesn't last long. A new bike should sort it!

21 - 40 of 41 Posts