MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What drama! A lady (who is rumored to be on probation and NOT currenty licensed) was on her cell phone and pulling out of her parking space. Not much more to say other than the fact that she wasn't looking, and put her rear onto a Lamborghini Murcielago Roadster that is a regular to the meet :bawling:

Not only that but she tried to run!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek: Her keys were pulled out of her car through the passenger window and her purse taken out before she would get out of the car! My oh my..

Attachments

·
Not very lucky..
1,431 Posts
:loser: What was she driving?.... Who says she might be on probation with no license?...and where was this at? Norcal or Socal?...just curious :stickpoke

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Mika said:
i think her insurance will go up :smoking:

:laughing: :laughing: :stir: :laughing:

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Poor Lambo. :nutkick:

Reminds me of an incident that happened to me when I was 16yrs old. Around 11pm a friend and I were driving up a major side road in my first car (a panel van which I sold for my first road bike) when thump..I'm rear ended while travelling at the speed limit. The car was hooked on to my tow ball for a few seconds, it unhooked just before the lights that we both pulled up to. My friend wound down his window and said what the hell are doing you just rear ended us...the mid 40's female sole occupant that was obviously blind drunk slurs back "no I didn't" and tried to speed away as the light turned green. We forced her to the side of the road where she got out and went through a range of emotions and stories and then threats. By this stage she had tried to do a runner a number of times and we had popped the bonnet of her car and removed her distributor cap to keep her there.

Sadly this was pre mobile phones and the only phone box within 2 kms had been removed, so I decided to knock on the door of the nearest house which still had the lights on, explained what happened and ask if I could use their phone to call the police...they said no, I asked if they would call the police for me...they said no. By this stage she was getting really vocal and neighbours started coming outside to see what was up. When they did they saw a well presented (albeit shitfaced) mid forties woman and two young scruffs.

Maybe this will surprise you but the mostly old (60-80yr olds) that came out were on her side saying that there wasn't that much damage to my van and I should just live with. :wtf: By this stage she was being nice and friendly with the older people siding with her and started complaing that she could not start her car because of something we had done. They all demanded that we rectify this...we said you've got to be joking, pointed out that it was her that his us (while we were moving) and take a look at her she could barely stand up...they still insisted. Being young we caved, put the cap back on and asked if they would no be kind enough to ring the police. Once again they say no, you have her rego you can report it when you get to a phone box. At this point she was being pretty smug, I was surprised she was even able to comprehend what was going on but anyway these old people offer to call her a cab rather than let her drive away...ha ha...she snapped and started telling them to f**k off you old c**t and it got worse from there.

They went straight in and called the police. Unfortunately she had jumped into her car and driven off before the police ariived but they took statements and in the end she got away with the DUI (DWI) but had to pay for the damages to my van.

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This is an exotic car gathering meet that happens every saturday at Santana Row in San Jose. I have attended the last 4, and they have been great. They just started up, and have grown day by day.

Yesterday there were several Ferraris, Lamborghinis (gallardo, murcielago..), Porsches (including the CGT)

Wonder if i'm in that photo from the m5board ;)

·
Not very lucky..
1,431 Posts
So what time does this usually go on? Guess I can always look it up and check it out! Maybe we can meet up and go for a ride either before or after depending on what time it starts? Admin, you have your bike up here right? We could go up to the observatory since you mentioned you had not been up there. If you don't have your bike up here, then, oh well! :bawling: I guess we will all shoot the shit next week at Laguna :drummer:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts