MV Agusta Forum banner

so I asked my wife if I could get another MV...

3K views 28 replies 18 participants last post by  MorganChane 
#1 ·
"Are you crazy!!"

she replied

:ahhh: :laughing: :cussing:

#2 ·
Go for it Robert! :drummer:

#4 ·
mloyllo said:
Always remember, it's easier to beg forgiveness than ask permission! :smoking:
hmmmm
well, now that he ALREADY asked for permission..... he's ruined THAT plan
:king: :stir:

so...
WHAT MV would you be getting?

#7 ·
Remember...diamonds make the ladies forget about whatever the hell it is you just did....the bigger the diamond...the more they forget....

#8 ·
oicdn said:
Remember...diamonds make the ladies forget about whatever the hell it is you just did....the bigger the diamond...the more they forget....
excellent...
that's right..... get yourself FURTHER IN DEBT :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

#10 ·
It sure is funny how us married guys "need" permission. Truth is, we're gonna DO IT anyway.

My Jill just "gave" permission for me to get a trackbike. Thats how I interpreted her recently saying: "so what do you want now, a trackbike?" I didn't hear her say NO :argue: ...so I've got plans to get an '01 750 and get it ready by spring. Chances are I'll take a hit :spank: when my project arrives.

We only live once....go for it!

Peter

#12 ·
pigiolino said:
But what MV?F 4 1000 R for sleep in Your garage near the Gladio. :hitit:
Does the F 4 1000 sleep near the Gladio or does he sleep in the garage? :jsm:

#16 ·
that red/silver 910 ought to be selling at a discount since, as it does turn out... ALL 2007 910s will be Rs.... though i didn't believe it at first.... it is true

#17 ·
oicdn said:
Jeah... Mike gave me a neckless with 11 diamonds, and after few days he "asked" the "permission" to buy Starfighter. I wouldn´t have said NO anyway, why should I, he has made the money! Anyway, it´s great to get little presents :devilsmok .... OH, YOU MEN.... :stir:

Uuups..maybe . I shouldn´t have written this. Propably from now on he just do "things" without presents.... :bash: hope I´ll get some afterwards... :naughty:

GREAT THREAD!!!! Hope other "wifes" also will comment!

#20 · (Edited)
This really is a men´s thread...
Question: what is the answer if the wife asks to have something, she already has one,two or more (depends what, ofcourse)? :jerkoff:
Oh God, I don´t dare to ask permission to buy something I already have....
Once I bought a simply pullover from a butique. Didn´t tell Mike... next day he called me to my work and was pissed off: he had counted my pullovers, which were 54.... (not true, because many of those were old or counted twice, not in use anyway!). :blah:
I don´t know, if it´s only in our family, that man tells "wife is the boss" -staff to friends, (maybe because we women have something man needs sometimes?), truth is that men do what they want to do? :king: We wifes only use the weapons we´ve got..... :stickpoke
Men´s toys are so damn expensive....

#23 ·
I bought the first one and after devorce now i have leased the 2nd one for over ten yeard with unlimited miles :naughty:

#25 ·
wife21 said:
Men´s toys are so damn expensive....
yeah, this is where i run into trouble.
my wife has a few hobbies - she likes wine and scapbooking. on the wine thing, she feels uncomfortable getting much over a $50/bottle. to her, it's much more fun to find a really good wine at <$25/bottle, and a nice one at less than $10.

as for scapbooking, she's been doing that a while and has almost everything she needs, except for the photos and some other consumable items (stickers, tape, albums, so on).

so, between those two, she probably spends $1k/year.

i do one track day, and we're out $500. excluding the cost of the bike.

i burn through the green with the MC stuff at a rate that makes her faint.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.