6,448 Posts
Go for it Robert! :drummer:

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Remember...diamonds make the ladies forget about whatever the hell it is you just did....the bigger the diamond...the more they forget....

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
It sure is funny how us married guys "need" permission. Truth is, we're gonna DO IT anyway.

My Jill just "gave" permission for me to get a trackbike. Thats how I interpreted her recently saying: "so what do you want now, a trackbike?" I didn't hear her say NO :argue: ...so I've got plans to get an '01 750 and get it ready by spring. Chances are I'll take a hit :spank: when my project arrives.

We only live once....go for it!

Peter

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the wife is the boss, it took me 12 years of marriage to learn this!! :) :laughing:

you guys got me!! I want the red/silver 1000R.... someday........

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
pigiolino said:
But what MV?F 4 1000 R for sleep in Your garage near the Gladio. :hitit:
Does the F 4 1000 sleep near the Gladio or does he sleep in the garage? :jsm:

·
Registered
8,860 Posts
odonata said:
well, today I test rode the 910 in silver and red @ Pro Italia... I know I already have one of the nicest MV but I would love to have a 910 or 910R too! what a fun bike it is.
If you get it i'm just going to have to baby your other one while its not being used. :later:

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
oicdn said:
Remember...diamonds make the ladies forget about whatever the hell it is you just did....the bigger the diamond...the more they forget....
Jeah... Mike gave me a neckless with 11 diamonds, and after few days he "asked" the "permission" to buy Starfighter. I wouldn´t have said NO anyway, why should I, he has made the money! Anyway, it´s great to get little presents :devilsmok .... OH, YOU MEN.... :stir:

Uuups..maybe . I shouldn´t have written this. Propably from now on he just do "things" without presents.... :bash: hope I´ll get some afterwards... :naughty:

GREAT THREAD!!!! Hope other "wifes" also will comment!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Well once you got it, things could get worse, she may just kick you out of the bedroom and make you sleep in the garage with the two of them :naughty:

·
Registered
848 Posts
This really is a men´s thread...
Question: what is the answer if the wife asks to have something, she already has one,two or more (depends what, ofcourse)? :jerkoff:
Oh God, I don´t dare to ask permission to buy something I already have....
Once I bought a simply pullover from a butique. Didn´t tell Mike... next day he called me to my work and was pissed off: he had counted my pullovers, which were 54.... (not true, because many of those were old or counted twice, not in use anyway!). :blah:
I don´t know, if it´s only in our family, that man tells "wife is the boss" -staff to friends, (maybe because we women have something man needs sometimes?), truth is that men do what they want to do? :king: We wifes only use the weapons we´ve got..... :stickpoke
Men´s toys are so damn expensive....

1 - 20 of 29 Posts