MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,076 Posts
You can laugh but guess which one of our family members shoveled the deck, walk and mailbox today. Then went to work and is bringing home dinner.

·
Registered
9,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You can laugh but guess which one of our family members shoveled the deck, walk and mailbox today. Then went to work and is bringing home dinner.
I may be way off the mark Lee but I rather suspect that it wasn't a teenager :)

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
He's a fat pig......If anyone went out, it was Patty......:stickpoke

·
Registered
9,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pine Hill, Lynn on the North Shore of Boston

aka Sin City

Lynn, Lynn
City of Sin
You don't come out,
The way you went in...

: )

·
Registered
160 Posts
nice pictures :D If only I could do that with the F4.
Until now, I've just been able to have a F4's making smoke like old steam machine

·
Registered
5,076 Posts
How does someone from Warwickshire know anything about Lynn? Or New England? You from those parts Joe?

It was me sainted wife wot did all that. I really don't deserve her.

Fat pig. FAT PIG??? Grrrrrrrrrr-------

·
Registered
9,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How does someone from Warwickshire know anything about Lynn? Or New England? You from those parts Joe?

It is British property Lee :stickpoke

·
Registered
5,542 Posts

His girlfriend lives there. Cats out of the bag. They don't call me "big mouth" for nothing!

·
Registered
9,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ha ! did u notice I coyly didn't make an immediate response ! The gal in the picture is the Girlfriends neighbour. My girlfriend was too busy shoveling to pose for pictures !

As much as I love the fall and the snow storms , I'm working on getting her to move towards Europe ! Ten years of flying across the Atlantic..takes it's toll..Still it's handy for picking up my MV parts from Carl !

·
Registered
9,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Ok Lee ..I have my girl friend over here ..and three Italian motorcycles in the garage back home !..and it's winter in England :naughty:

·
Registered
5,076 Posts
Tough call Goto. Three tempermental machines vs one fine Boston honey. Very tough.

I spent part of my childhood in Marblehead and Topsfield and when flying out of Boston did some time there. God but I miss those Bahston drivers. Sickest bunch of bastards I've ever seen behind the wheel.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts