MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For what is worth posting it on here. maybe spread the word. im selling my Classic 96 Snap on tool box in Royal blue :mouthwate. it has a 17" monitor that swivels out of the top cabinet. this box is practically new. with the Stainless steel counter top. never installed the clips on the top cabinet. i would like $7,500 or best offer, i paid $12,000. barely used. im not self employed no more so dont need a huge tool box. btw no tools included. im in the Massachusetts area.
Send me a PM if interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Right color.....wrong location.....not to mention the price.....:)

good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
if things work out right you might see this box sooner than you think!

Dahamn Carlos, don't send that box south with Carl.......I'll be tempted to try to talk him out of it.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Nice Box

Speaking of Nice Boxes........
I tried to convince my wife to buy it for me.
I told her she could also bury me in it when I'm done.
I think she's considering it, my shovel is missing.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dahamn Carlos, don't send that box south with Carl.......I'll be tempted to try to talk him out of it.

:thewife:
you should talk to him and tell to do it!:drummer:

its a great box that will last forever at a great price.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
its a great box that will last forever at a great price.
Carlos.......$7500 is a GOOD price......$2500 is a GREAT price.....:naughty: I'll pay that right this instant.....

Better hurry, Carl's moving van is leaving Saturday morning.....:)

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Carlos.......$7500 is a GOOD price......$2500 is a GREAT price.....:naughty: I'll pay that right this instant.....

Randy you are a funny guy, you need to add $5,000 to your offer. Carl is super Packed, box is currently not going to GA. For as much as i need it sold......:banghead:

·
Registered
17,189 Posts

Ok,ok.....$3000........hurry......hurry......truck is leaving.....hurry! :naughty:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts