MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not one for this kind of stuff usually, however, I bought the smoked rear LED light, looks rather good (IMO) with the black seat unit

Attachments

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
MV-999R said:
Looks fine.

Is that the one with integrated blinkers?
Yes it is, but you don't have to connect them if you don't want to, apparantly there are also some smoked front and rear indicator's coming out, I may go for those as well, I would'nt of bothered at all on a red/silver bike, I think the red tail light looks well on a red seat unit :)

·
Registered
181 Posts
How's the quality of the light? I remember that the first clears had a "feature" where the integrated turn signal light would inadvertently "bleed" into the opposite side. The quality wasnt that great either, from what i remember. I would buy a set if the quality was there. Looks good.

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
curi0usmind said:
How's the quality of the light? I remember that the first clears had a "feature" where the integrated turn signal light would inadvertently "bleed" into the opposite side. The quality wasnt that great either, from what i remember. I would buy a set if the quality was there. Looks good.
The overall quality is good, I have not tried the indicators as in the UK I think they would be illegal anyway, the only thing I would change if I could would be the backing board that the LED's are fastened to, it's white, and I think it would be better black with the smoked version

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
outtadaloop said:
I wish I would have waited for the smoked, instead of buying the clear ones :banghead: . Does anyone want to trade? :)
I would imagine there is some type of spray paint you could use to smoke the existing tail light. There's probably a spray on window tintint that would work.

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
These look pretty sweet, man! I Like!

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
I would imagine there is some type of spray paint you could use to smoke the existing tail light. There's probably a spray on window tintint that would work.
Or go to a fabric store (or something like that) and buy a black dye powder block. I've used that before to smoke canopies for r/c helicopters. Just boil it up like a gravy granual cube, and dip the plastic in, the longer the dip, the darker the tint.

Si

·
Registered
383 Posts
TheCatWhisperer said:
Or go to a fabric store (or something like that) and buy a black dye powder block. I've used that before to smoke canopies for r/c helicopters. Just boil it up like a gravy granual cube, and dip the plastic in, the longer the dip, the darker the tint.

Si
hmm sounds interesting....thanks for the suggestions guys!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts