MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Just wondered if its just me but rode into work this morning and had a large grin on my face the whole journey! Does anyone else ride their bikes around with a large grin on their face! :D

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
djt77 said:
Hi all,

Just wondered if its just me but rode into work this morning and had a large grin on my face the whole journey! Does anyone else ride their bikes around with a large grin on their face! :D
all the time...
especially now, as the weather is cooling off here a bit
rode only 50 miles last night with friend on his Ducati 900SS Final Edition
http://www.koups.com/sales/ducati/specs/1998/1998_ducati_models_infomation.htm
it was a wonderful night

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
328 Posts
I've been bummed for three weeks, but I'll get to ride tomorrow!!!!! With a huge smile on my face while making engine noises in my helmet like a five year old!!!!!

(Yes, I know the engine makes engine noises, but I can't be the only one)

·
Registered
645 Posts
Ive been riding every day since its cooled off here too, its the best way to leave the stress at the office and clear your head before getting home.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I need some grins. I should ride into work one of these days. Thanks for this post, I do forget that a simple ride into work can really make the day better.

I did ride the MV yesterday, to the Ducati shop to buy yet more parts for my POS 996 that keeps breaking... (That thing has been the inverse of grins.)

I do grin ear to ear on the MV. What a bike.

·
Registered
756 Posts
32 degrees this morning :freezing: ...but I still rode and smiled. Even though my MV's are wired I have to admit that I did ride a different bike (GS). Won't need the Gerbings on the ride home :)

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
+1

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
I ride the bike for work etc every day. And i still get a thrill saying to myself " im riding a MV WOW". :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts