MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have just returned from our second holiday to Slovenia and intended going again at end of August but I cannot get the time off.

This is an image taken from the small bridge at Most na Soce' what a wonderful country and such biking roads.

Attachments

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The temperature range is fantastic. From mist on top of Mt Kanin at 9000ft to the valleys at 35 degrees in the same day.

Attachments

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We have not been to the south east side of Slovenia yet. A lot of the towns are medieavaal [spelling] and I am looking forward to visiting that side on my next visit.

Where we were was bordering Italy & Austria with runs through The Julian Alps.

It is so beautiful we are planning to relocate there in 2013

Allan

·
Registered
363 Posts
Amazing looking place. I'll have to put you in touch with a mate of mine, he's got a place over there now and is planning to stay there permanantly in a couple of years.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Lucky_13, you should visit us here too! If someone else comes also, send me a PM, when can go for a beer or a ride if you are on a bike.

·
Registered
643 Posts
I totally agree. I spent quite some time in Kranska Gora when my company acquired a plant over there. The Julian Alps are just stunning. I actually liked it so much I went back for a hiking holiday with the wife & the dogs. Attached a picture taken early in the morning when I was walking the dogs.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts