MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone advise me on a good slipper clutch for a 2010 Brutale 990R? As well if you have a slipper clutch has it been a good investment for you? Had them on my other bikes and I liked the added safety.

Thanks

Tuber

·
Registered
408 Posts
in my humble opinion its the best money spent to lower your lap times it keeps the back end much more predictable on corner entry, I'm must admit I was a little sceptical about them until tried a gixer 1000 with one, couldn't be without it now, even the first generation mvF3's electronic attempt at a slipper of sort was better than nothing once you got used to it's way of working

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
in my humble opinion its the best money spent to lower your lap times it keeps the back end much more predictable on corner entry, I'm must admit I was a little sceptical about them until tried a gixer 1000 with one, couldn't be without it now, even the first generation mvF3's electronic attempt at a slipper of sort was better than nothing once you got used to it's way of working

Nice to know, Ok now that I am convinced... Does anyone have a suggestion on the type of slipper, I know STM makes one. Please advise.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts