MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
I dream often of an unlimited budget and what could be created if cash were no object.....what a project, nice post

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
agusta01 said:
I dream often of an unlimited budget and what could be created if cash were no object.....what a project, nice post
I'm just waiting for the notes I printed off last night to dry!! :laughing: :laughing: :naughty: :naughty: :laughing: :laughing:

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
mellottiracing said:
My girlfriend has a '05 999r we have done the following, stage 1 tune, stage 3 suspension set up, L.E.D. tail lights, gilles rear sets, custom clutch cover, clear front turn signals, Ti windshield bolts, Ti clutch cover bolts, race wire, power race tires, C.F fuel cap,Ducati racing red chain.....Leo vince 57/60 full exhust w/ thermal heat coating is next.
Very nice bikes... very nice.

·
Registered
878 Posts
mellottiracing said:
My girlfriend has a '05 999r we have done the following, stage 1 tune, stage 3 suspension set up, L.E.D. tail lights, gilles rear sets, custom clutch cover, clear front turn signals, Ti windshield bolts, Ti clutch cover bolts, race wire, power race tires, C.F fuel cap,Ducati racing red chain.....Leo vince 57/60 full exhust w/ thermal heat coating is next.
mello, your girlfriend must be one hell of a racer chick...Does she race anywhere we can follow up on?

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
kamranmarashi said:
mello, your girlfriend must be one hell of a racer chick...Does she race anywhere we can follow up on?
Didn't have you down as a seat sniffer Kamran. :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
878 Posts
john said:
Didn't have you down as a seat sniffer Kamran. :laughing: :laughing:

...oh no, no, no! that's not where I was going with that :stickpoke :stickpoke

·
Registered
878 Posts
I'm impressed by racer girls venturing into a male dominated sports...good to see she is putting that bike to good use.... she should keep it up.

Good to follow race results for people you kind of know about...keep us informed of her progress, and wish her the best in racing.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
C.F fuel cap,Ducati racing red chain.....Leo vince 57/60 full exhust w/ thermal heat coating is next.
I really like that carbon fuel cap, I recently bought one, but its not to the same standard of the stock one from an asthetics point of view...where did you purchase yours??

1 - 20 of 23 Posts