MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Foggys Engine man Slick Bass will be sorting my fueling problem on the 910 R :king: Spoke to him today and he will sort it as he lives on the Island....

Just need to get a power comander first :stickpoke :laughing:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Juan said:
Foggys Engine man Slick Bass will be sorting my fueling problem on the 910 R :king: Spoke to him today and he will sort it as he lives on the Island....

Just need to get a power comander first :stickpoke :laughing:
Sorry to hear your not happy with your 910R :(

Had an interesting 1/2 hour with dynojet at the show. The wide band commander (with the oxygen sensor in the exhaust) supposedly allows you to monitor and log the airfuel reading on the bike as a permanent installation.

The theory runs you can get this kit and develop, from a basic map, your own mapping in real world riding conditions using the logged data and how it feels.

Sounds very very interesting but damned expensive to buy. He agreed the LCD colour display was a bit of bling really - but this Wide band commander was a hook into doing all this without a dyno. Be interested if anyone has experiences with this setup.

Has Slick bass setup a full dyno tuning center on the IOM now then?

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes he is "up north" scaring the natives i've no doubt :jsm:

My R was really poor on std pipes and not much better with the downpipes so hopefully he will be able to sort it so i can ride through town without the "on/off" throttle...

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Hi Creg, have you got it already? We want to hear from you man. those first exclamations after the surprise, we just look kids with these bikes and that is priceless!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts