MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to Colin(tokyolunch), I ordered my new slash cut design slip on from Moto Corse Japan, midpipe came in yesterday and with carbon fiber heat protection, I also ordered new carbon fiber rear hugger(new design)windscreen from Emoto. Will post more pics after the install is complete.

Fitted the Sato Rearsets last week, being a 6'4 rider these definitely helped things out allot. Awesome site and I am enjoying my stay thus far.

Attachments

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Sweet, man! You got the slash tips? Cool. I thought they looked pretty sweet. wonder if it is even on their website yet....

Well, I'm gonna wait till I get another F4.... Got the Ti pipes already....further money will go to another/new/something bike. :naughty: :naughty:

·
Registered
8,860 Posts
I can't wait to see all of the goodies installed on your F4. Welcome to the site! How about some video clips to show the new sound of your F4 :drummer:

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yep ordered the slash tips, I will post pics, vids, once everything comes in. I think once I get these parts fitted Im done for awhile, although I did think about chroming the wheels, doubt it though. I like them as is now.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
they still look the same, only the tips are slashed at the end, tokyolunch can verify, i think he seen them in person. I saw them while visiting the showroom, and they had just a digital image of the product.

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Yeah, the pic you pasted was my only picture of it. It was hanging from the ceiling so was a little bit odd to get a good pic. Goofy light was behind it.

I understood the form factor to be the same, with the idea that the slashes would correspond to the cut of the rear of the F4. Which I think they totally do.

-colin

·
Registered
165 Posts
Does anyone have more pictures of this exhaust on the bike?

Regards

Johnnie

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Mine will finally be arriving Mid November, I cant wait to see it on the red. It should be tits................................cant wait.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts