MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
WOW! dude, that's awesome! :drummer: :guitarist :guitarist

if I had an action shot, I'd ask for one too! :naughty: :naughty:

Is there a gallery section for sketches / drawings, etc.? would be cool to have them in one place to gawk at.... :)

·
Registered
410 Posts
Randy - awesome job dude. Pete must be thrilled having his action photo rendered so expertly. Did you get the Rocket Chicken StarWars spoof email I sent? Thought you'd find it entertaining.

Steve

P.S. Welcome to the Randy Rodriguez sketch club Pete!

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Great sketch Randy, you've obviously been taking lessons from Nate (Oicdn)! :laughing:

No; seriously it's excellent. :smoking:

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Oh man, that's awesome!!!! :smoking: :smoking:
Lucky Pete :flickoff:

So, can i say Bis...Bis... and send you a photo? :toothless

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
How about Pete does a sketch of Randy, working on his sketch of Pete?? :conveyer: :conveyer: :eek:

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
john said:
How about Pete does a sketch of Randy, working on his sketch of Pete?? :conveyer: :conveyer: :eek:
pete has all those sweet action shots. I need to get my bike on the track or have someone take some pics on palomar.

The sketch was a quick pen doodle looking at the photo and then I scanned it in and through some color on it in photoshop.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
sgcullen said:
Randy - awesome job dude. Pete must be thrilled having his action photo rendered so expertly. Did you get the Rocket Chicken StarWars spoof email I sent? Thought you'd find it entertaining.

Steve

P.S. Welcome to the Randy Rodriguez sketch club Pete!

hey steve my computer at work is currently screwed up and I can t watch vids till my i.t guys gets me a new one and my girl is busy with the one at home with this interior project of hers but I watch it this weekend for sure.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts