MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Good to see Luca get up and walk away...

Broke my heart to see that beautiful bike doing cartwheels...

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
That's a bad crash...

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
wild stuff. i don't recall seeing a tire come off the rim before.

glad to see he was ok and that he ran the race.

too bad matt had a mechanical. he was running in the top 10.

can these guys get a break?!

alex

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
I thought it was odd at first too, seeing the tire come off, but it's because of the single-sided swingarm. Many times in a crash tires will come of the rim, but they're trapped by the swingarm, not the case on an MV.

I really, really hope next year is far better for MV.

With these bikes and Luca and Matt aboaurd, MV should be dominating :f4:

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
ooooo nice crash!!!! gla dyour ok though. you should get the tyre signed by all in the team and sell for charity lol

·
Registered
265 Posts
What a long, rainy, shitty Sunday at Mid-Ohio. Glad to see both Matt and Luca finish the Superbike race before the sunset!! I think it was 10th and 12th.
Indy

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
do they use carbon fibre wheels? it does look like it disintergrated to be honest. mind you it took 3 or 4 very heavy hits, had the whole weight of the bike crashing down on it, not many wheels/swingarms could cope with that. just unlucky i guess as it looked like a fairly normal low side.

·
Living the Dream
2,758 Posts
Now that it seems they have improved the chasis, they just need to get more power and reliability to put those things in the fight for podiums! I know next year will be a better year, finish strong guys, we are pulling for you. See you in VA in a week and a half! :highclap:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts