MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Cool. Long day he had I guess... :)

It's so cool that we have an Italian who is going to race in the US. We don't get much of that. I can't even think of the last one who raced the AMA series full time?

·
Registered
409 Posts
this is really good for american racing . bringing the world here to race . my family was from rome italy , i wish they would of taught me how to read an speak italian , im sure his site would be of more use to me his site is cool to go on but its kinda like i can see the party going on but cant join it . does anyone not like the ferracci pipes , kinda r1 ish to me it alomost looks like it cheapens the bike ??

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Velocemoto said:
The one on the right looks like she could suck a golf ball through a garden hose....dam Italians..always do it to me. :crazyeyes

actually she says she hasn't ever tried...but will give it a shot and let you know... :smoking: :devilsmok :D

·
Registered
37 Posts
acruhl said:
Cool. Long day he had I guess... :)

It's so cool that we have an Italian who is going to race in the US. We don't get much of that. I can't even think of the last one who raced the AMA series full time?
What about Bussei, or maybe he didn't do a full season, can't remember...

·
Registered
19 Posts
oicdn...I had a while ago..but apparently there were problems..so I did so again adding . to the name...

hows' life?...Luca is still at EICMA in milan...I believe he'll be going home tonite thò...Ferracci is here as well....or was at least...:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts