MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First let me say that this site rocks. I thoroughly enjoy the commentary, personalities, and of course - the MV's. One suggestion I have is to have a place in our profiles to add a photo of ourselves so that people can put a face to the names. I saw the large thread where some people did that but to have it be a click away would be cool when trolling through the various messages.

Alvin -thanks for putting this site together.

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
I haven't looked at the profile photo much before, but I have bumped the size up to 640x480 pixels and 150kb. Should be able to fit a photo there of yourself :)

I will look into adding features to the profile, like more information about the registry and album and such :)

·
Registered
81 Posts
seeing this theard got me thinking (not that there is anything worng with the site because it is great) but i think it could use a clock and date thing because of the time differences between america and europe and every other place in the world i get confused to what time it is. so if you put a clock in then it would make it easier. for me anyway! :)

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
There is a clock showing what time you made your post in the top left hand corner. :stickpoke

·
Registered
81 Posts
yeh but not the time at the moment. and if you haven't done a post how are you surposed to know?

·
Registered
6,448 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
admin said:
Clock on your computer or.. . next to it? :)

no i meant coz im in the uk i don't get what time it is in the us so thats what the clock is for. if there is one

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
john-mark said:
no i meant coz im in the uk i don't get what time it is in the us so thats what the clock is for. if there is one
West coast is about 8 hours behind the UK so if it's 8am in Britain it's midnight in California. Use that clock link thingy, Eastern states are 5 or 6 hours behind us, the guys in Oz are 10 - 12 hours ahead!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts