MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I asked this on the 'General Forum' got some good replies but conflicting ones.

I have an official OEM single seat unit lined up to put on a F4 1+1. I need to know for definate if it will fit, I have not picked up my bike yet but need to know if the seat unit will fit: some on the forum say yes Emoto have said no. Anyone know for definate to put my mind at ease? Thanks. Just worried Stradaboy daid in an email to me it would fit but he had a 3rd party tail piece from Casoli?

·
Registered
115 Posts
1+1

From What I know it should fit, the single seat unit, to the 1+1 subframe! What r u planning to do with the 1+1 fairing?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Flanners said:
Hi I asked this on the 'General Forum' got some good replies but conflicting ones.

I have an official OEM single seat unit lined up to put on a F4 1+1. I need to know for definate if it will fit, I have not picked up my bike yet but need to know if the seat unit will fit: some on the forum say yes Emoto have said no. Anyone know for definate to put my mind at ease? Thanks. Just worried Stradaboy daid in an email to me it would fit but he had a 3rd party tail piece from Casoli?
Well I bought a 05 F41000 Monoposto and decided I wanted to be be able to take passengers on it occasionally so I bought a Biposto SubFrame and Plastics from another MV forum site posted. And now I converted my Monoposto to a 1+1 Bisposto and it looks and works perfect.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cool, so if you want can you put the single seat unit on the 1+1 sub frame?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts