MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings,

I am visiting Singapore for a few days and wondering if they have motorcycle rentals available? If someone has some knowledge / information or can point me in the right direction - that be great.

Thanks,
Chan

·
Registered
260 Posts
Also, speeding laws are very strict in Singapore. Everything is geared towards having residents use their excellent public transportation system. I'd use my time to enjoy the sights rather than fight traffic.

Eric

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Just take taxis everywhere, so cheap :)

It's also way too hot and humid most of the time to be wearing bike gear.
If you are desperate I know someone that live there that might be able to give me some details of rentals. PM me and I'll dig up his contact details.

·
Registered
247 Posts
I have been quite a number of times going again for the F1. Dont waste your time on a bike. As others have said the Public transport system is so cheap and efficient. The roads are always so full of traffic that your concentration will be on avoiding others on the road you will not have time to see the sights.

I actually googled motorcycle shops in Singapore because I am building a Honda ST70 and was going to see if some of the parts were cheaper there. In doing so it seems most of the shops rent bikes from small to big

1 - 5 of 5 Posts