MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks Carl. 21 grams of pure enjoyment. You have to love carbon. But does this mean I have a problem when you replace these parts? Do I have all the parts yet or can I find more parts to replace with carbon:mouthwate

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
7,346 Posts
Not quite yet my friend.
I know where the pair of equivalent carbon brackets that attach to the rear of the F4 tank can be found.....

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Where my friend?

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks might just have to do that. Any other parts I am missing?

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
Very nice Andrew.
Just goes to show that Randy is wrong with his predictions about you and buying your bike.

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dave

Not sure if that would work on the Melotti tidy tail I have?

·
Super Moderator
7,346 Posts
Unless someone can work out how to manufacture the equivalent MV Agusta F4 version of this:
Alas, this one is for a Ducati.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
7,346 Posts
Yes, it will fit Andrew. My Melotti tail tidy uses the OEM plastic rear plate light. Bolts straight on.

Now, a word of caution. You do realise that Randy is going to get great enjoyment of hamming it up on this thread don't you?

·
Administrator
20,411 Posts
Holy Shit RickyLee :jsm:

.....Randrew, Yes, you have a serious illness, and I think RickyLee has found something you CAN NOT live without....:stickpoke

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
Rickyleesurf, is that really for the MV?
That looks awesome :mouthwate:mouthwate:mouthwate:mouthwate

·
Super Moderator
7,346 Posts
Alas, it's a Ducati swing arm:

Do a google search for OPP Racing Carbon Swing Arm

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Or this...............:mouthwate

View attachment 56292
BST is or was making them for the 1098 ducati. They were planning on making the top and lower triple clamps for the Agusta in carbon:mouthwate. That part was going to be around $4000 last time i checked so I passed on it.

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yes, it will fit Andrew. My Melotti tail tidy uses the OEM plastic rear plate light. Bolts straight on.

Now, a word of caution. You do realise that Randy is going to get great enjoyment of hamming it up on this thread don't you?
Yes I know. It is like thrown a dog a bone. I got to give him some enjoyment in his life. Look at how rough his life is:stickpoke

1 - 20 of 32 Posts