MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since 13/14 is so new, anyone out there decatted with a full system like the Bodis/ RG4 or some other and how do you deal with the tune? Is it ok to simply run a full system without remapping and such?

·
Registered
938 Posts
There is no tune yet. I've checked around a bunch.
Bazzaz should have something going soon.

You can run the full system but it runs way lean.
As long as you're on the gas it goes great but at steady throttle it bucks.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Jimi1114 put me in contact w/ Justin from Bazzaz. We're trying to work it out to get my bike to them for a fuel module. I currently have a Bodis F/S and it is way too lean. Bazzaz wants me to take my bike w/ the stock exhaust so they can tune a module for the stock system as well as the Bodis F/S. So, it's going to take about a week each for stock and F/S. And, so far I have no concrete date to deliver the bike to them but, I will keep the forum posted and hopefully soon we will have an option !?! -Davis

·
Registered
229 Posts
There is no tune yet. I've checked around a bunch.
Bazzaz should have something going soon.

You can run the full system but it runs way lean.
As long as you're on the gas it goes great but at steady throttle it bucks.
You need to update your "sig-line" Bro ! :stickpoke

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It'd be nice if that MV Factory upgrade ECU offering have provision for full system, which I imagine it would/ will. I'd like to spring for a fully featured computer upgrade to max out the potential and features of the bike's hardware, even if I never use it. By then, MV will also have a full system out. For now, the Corse Exhaust option, which I have, is a cat back system including valve. I can imagine if I disabled the valve, then I would have some of that bucking motion as the valve stays closed at low RPM.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts