MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2005 F4 AGO 2017 TVL RC
6,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
one of the newer models comes with Silver wheels and I want to know if anyone knows of a company that makes a similar wheel for the 1090RR. Besides the factory

Attachments

·
Registered
632 Posts
Weight is 8595 gr for both wheels incl. bearings and inner spacer.

Jochen

·
Registered
145 Posts
Yes, but the rear rim is narrower.
Would the Dragster wheelset interchange as well? I believe the rear wheel is wider on it. I was thinking of getting a set for my 09B4.

·
Super Moderator
22,073 Posts
Would the Dragster wheelset interchange as well? I believe the rear wheel is wider on it. I was thinking of getting a set for my 09B4.
Why do you ask me, and take the risk of me making a mistake which can cost you money, instead of just looking at a spec sheet for the Dragster.

http://www.motorcyclespecs.co.za/model/mv/mv_agusta_brutale 800 dragster 14.htm

Now, in response to your question, no the Dragter rear rim is also only a 5.5" in that spec sheet, but that might be incorrect as I see in some of the other spec sheets they claim 6" :). Where are these Dragster riders when you need them.

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
I have a pair of these wheels- i have exactly the same 1090RR 2013 as in the picture, but I fitted Marchesini wheels. If anyone is interested in these silver wheels, basically brand new, I m happy to sell them

·
Registered
105 Posts
The Dragster rear rim is 6"

·
Super Moderator
22,073 Posts
I have a pair of these wheels- i have exactly the same 1090RR 2013 as in the picture, but I fitted Marchesini wheels. If anyone is interested in these silver wheels, basically brand new, I m happy to sell them

Could you weight those wheels for me please mate ?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts