MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was riding my black/grey 901R west bound on 3rd street and Orlando near Beverly center today and saw a silver/red 1000R going the opposite direction on 3rd Street... very nice to see another MV on the road!

Are you a forum member?
:f4::f4:

·
The Machinist
2,448 Posts
I was riding my black/grey 901R west bound on 3rd street and Orlando near Beverly center today and saw a silver/red 1000R going the opposite direction on 3rd Street... very nice to see another MV on the road!

Are you a forum member?
:f4::f4:

Were you riding it like you stole it?! :stickpoke:)

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ben does that mean you got the title sorted out? I hope.
not yet, unfortunately.

I have called Jeb's cell phone daily but got no response, but I did find out about from Jeb's partner at work that this bike only has MSO since they purchased it through their dealership, and there is a bit of issues with them getting the title because FL DMV thought it is not possible to export bikes to CA or some thing like that, but that is the least of the problem... I will reveal this later.

Thanks for asking.

·
Registered
779 Posts
:laughing::laughing:

yes, in the sense that I was very vigilant in trying to spot traffic cops since I am riding w/o a plate...
Dude, don't risk riding it without the proper paperwork. Say that bike comes back stolen. You're going to risk felony charges base on something someone said which you've never met and are not even returning your calls?

·
Registered
244 Posts
Forget About The Felony, Shit! The Ticket, The Tow, And The Impound About 2000 Bucks, Been There,done That, I Got Caught In My Gsxr 1000 Race Bike At High Speed And My License Got Suspended For 2 Years I still Have 1 Years To Go

1 - 8 of 8 Posts