MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would anyone know if a silmotor header pipe for an f3 800 would be the same as a b3 800 dragster non RR. I assumed as they are both 3 cylinder engines they would be identical? Thanks in advance.

·
Super Moderator
23,221 Posts
Ah, that dreaded word "assume". The F3 and the B3 have different configurations and different part numbers. AS for what Silmotor has done, it would be best to ask them.

B3 Exhaust Header

F3 Exhaust Header

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Appreciate that, i am waiting for a reply from silmotor, but they seem to be taking a while. Many thanks.

·
Registered
622 Posts
F3 and B3 headers are different. You may mount a F3 header on a B3 but then you need to make your own brackets for the radiator and the b3 belly pan wont't fit.

Left to right: Euro 3 B3, Euro4 B3, Euro 3 F3

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
F3 and B3 headers are different. You may mount a F3 header on a B3 but then you need to make your own brackets for the radiator and the b3 belly pan wont't fit.

Left to right: Euro 3 B3, Euro4 B3, Euro 3 F3
Brilliant, thank you for that, shouldnt be too hard to mount some brackets.

·
Registered
622 Posts
I gave up when I tried to mount the F3 header to the B3.
Keep in mind that the F3 pipes stick out to the front much more than the B3 headers.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I gave up when I tried to mount the F3 header to the B3.
Keep in mind that the F3 pipes stick out to the front much more than the B3 headers.
I will pull the old one off and have a look at the difference with it being a silmotor one and take it from there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts