MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all :wave: , I hope you can help,
I have just won a set of sil moto pipes :highclap: off of ebay :naughty: and wondered whether they would work with the standard EVO3 chip on my 750 or do i need to replace with the sill moto version. Any assistance would be most appreciated. :stickpoke :) :) :)
Cheers
Chris

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
im guessing that they will work but not as well as they could. however, i have heard reports that they make the bike run a little lumpy low down anyway, i guess the best option is a PCIII and a dyno run...£££ though. Stick on and see how they go i say. Let us know what they sound like too, supposed to be pretty loud. :yo:

·
Registered
419 Posts
I've also heard the same that more often than not they will adversely affect the way the bike runs. Try them and see how you go but be prepared to splash out on PCIII and remap on dyno and don't run the bike for too long if you see it's not running right with them on. Too big a risk to take with such an expensive toy.
Whilst I was researching this topic a few years ago the feedback I got was that even fitting a racing chip/RG3 chip or other pre-burnt chip is not always a guaranteed fix.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, yes my thoughts exactly, stick them on and see what happens, will keep you updated :grin:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts