MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone give me some feedback on the Sil moto slipons for an f4 750? Sound, performance, etc.. The price is attractive.
Thx Rick

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Rick, from memory there is a video in the media section of the Sil Moto can and there are pics avaiable as well. They have a very nice throaty tone but I presonally don't like the look of them.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Sil Motor Titanium

lostangel said:
Can someone give me some feedback on the Sil moto slipons for an f4 750? Sound, performance, etc.. The price is attractive.
Thx Rick

I bought the Sil Motor titanium slip-ons from Ferracci for my F4 1000 and they look/sound great. They are very light and bolted on with no problems. You will have to use the small 'V' shaped center bracket that attaches the two stock silencers together for the same purpose on the slip-ons. This was not suggested by Sil Motor (actually there were no installation instructions), I just didn't like the fact that the silencers moved side-to-side without it. I ended up by riveting the bracket onto the bottom of the center silencers. It actually looks like it belongs there. Comparatively speaking, you can't beat the price of these pipes. They are a little on the louder side but have a really nice, throaty sound and howl like a Ferrari when the revs get up a bit (6-10,000 rpm). I'd easily recommend them. Hope this helps.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts