MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me about the Sil Moto exhaust for the F4 750? Quality, performance, sound, etc...
Thx Ricardo

·
Living the Dream
2,755 Posts
Don't know about the 750 but for the 1000 it is a great exhaust, loud as hell. i don't imagine there being a big difference between the two models. i would try emailing someone at eMoto and asking since they distribute them. Again, great pipes!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have the Sil Moto on my F4S 750,
have never heard such a great sound.
I haven´t been on a dyno so far,
but even with some hp less I don´t wanna miss it.
Sometimes I get a hot a**, and sometimes I have to roll
in 6th gear with 45 kph, when Police is near,
but anyway it is really really great fun

·
Registered
8,860 Posts
Manfred-

welcome. I see your registry submission. Are you in the USA? If so, what state? (that is what is stated in your profile...but no state)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Sorry for this mistake, have corrected already. I am in Germany, Kerpen, better known as Michael Schumacher´s hometown, not far away from Nuerburgring Nordschleife, the most thrilling racetrack ever. Is there any thread where new members can introduce themselves?

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
Manfred said:
Sorry for this mistake, have corrected already. I am in Germany, Kerpen, better known as Michael Schumacher´s hometown, not far away from Nuerburgring Nordschleife, the most thrilling racetrack ever. Is there any thread where new members can introduce themselves?
Here you go: http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/showthread.php?t=952

·
Registered
360 Posts
A mate of mine has Sil Moto exhausts on his 750. It was interesting comparing the sound of his bike to my RG3s. Whereas the RG3s generate a MotoGP esque howl the Sil Moto's sound more like a high performace V8 with a much deeper note.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Manfred said:
I have the Sil Moto on my F4S 750,
have never heard such a great sound.
I haven´t been on a dyno so far,
but even with some hp less I don´t wanna miss it.
Sometimes I get a hot a**, and sometimes I have to roll
in 6th gear with 45 kph, when Police is near,
but anyway it is really really great fun

I loved the sound mine made... VERY LOUD.... missing that sound :bawling:

·
Registered
165 Posts
Nortsleife..Breitshneid!
Where i grinded my tailbone, lost a friend and drove in a Ferrari for the first time.

Welcome!

Johnni

1 - 11 of 11 Posts