MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do Sidi boots run small or large from the standard US size. I wear a 10 in most shoes and a 9.5 in others. What size of Sidi boot should I get? I am getting a pair of the Vertigo Corsa and will not be able to try them on so I have to order and would like to get it right on the first try.
Thanks Andrew

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
I have Sidis...I wear 10.5 or 11.0 sized shoes, depending on the maker, but I went up to a 12.5 (US) in my Sidis. I could have gone to a 12, but I do like to wear thicker socks so the extra half size is perfect. I'd go up 1 size, or 1.5 if you are into thicker socks.

Griff
twoeleven

·
Jason + Stanley Knife + D.I.Y = Casualty and
1,061 Posts
i'm uk 10 normally but can also get away with 9.5 uk
i wear sidi boots and there 44 european or 10 uk size
there very adjustable and i can't fault them
i would only go .5 size bigger at max
so you'll be a size 10.5 allowing for commfy socks
hope this helps sorry not sure on us sizes but take a look at sidi's web site for sizing
jas

·
Registered
194 Posts
R1andrew said:
Do Sidi boots run small or large from the standard US size. I wear a 10 in most shoes and a 9.5 in others. What size of Sidi boot should I get? I am getting a pair of the Vertigo Corsa and will not be able to try them on so I have to order and would like to get it right on the first try.
Thanks Andrew
You should try to get boots that are as tight as possible without being uncomfortable. New Sidis take a few times to "wear in", particularly the leather and Lorica models. I would not get anything bigger than a 10.5 if I were you, as I saw a pair of boots fly off a guy as he was low siding his bike during a track day. Hope this helps. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts