·
Registered
769 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Could not find one anywhere.

Problem solved. Bought one for a 14 brute/riva and used the milling machine at work.

Fits a treat now.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
R&G is where i got it from. Unfortunately they don't do one for the TVL.
Sorry, thought that they had a common foot to the side stands. The Design Corse site seems to imply that's the case and I took their word for it.

·
Registered
769 Posts
Sorry, thought that they had a common foot to the side stands. The Design Corse site seems to imply that's the case and I took their word for it.
There is multiple models, and one is supposed to fit any of the 3 cylinders bikes... But it does not appear in the list of R&G website if you select the Turismo Veloce as bike.

·
Registered
769 Posts
Confusing isn't it...
Yes it is. By the way, during your july trip, this is the kind of must have accessories. When the asphalt is getting hotter, the stand tend to pierce it, and the only way to avoid the issue is to have a bigger footprint for the stand.

·
Super Moderator
21,417 Posts
There are many pocket variety stand plates. Just carry one with you and in questionable surface situations, deploy it.

·
Registered
769 Posts
There are many pocket variety stand plates. Just carry one with you and in questionable surface situations, deploy it.
Well. Used this principle in the past. and one time found my bike on the ground as someone stole the stand plate :-(. Fixed one is actually better for this reason, and the second reason is that you don't risk to forget it.

·
Super Moderator
21,417 Posts
People suck.

·
Registered
769 Posts
Agree. And you can even use items that are not subject to stealing normally (in my case, it was a marmelade can cap), and still it may disappear :-(

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
during your july trip, this is the kind of must have accessories. When the asphalt is getting hotter, the stand tend to pierce it, and the only way to avoid the issue is to have a bigger footprint for the stand.
I've encountered that before. Being from a country where it rains, with hideous regularity, I always have a side stand puck in my tank bag for parking anywhere off road (i.e. on grass). Maybe not as convenient as a permanent attachment but it works :wink2: :grin2:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts