MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know if the later Brutale 800 from 2012> side stand, will fit the F4 2009 and is it the longer version. Just want to improve the lean angle of the 312.

·
Registered
9,955 Posts
My mate stopped alongside me. Then he , his missus, his big horrible fat MotoGuzzi California full of fuel fell on me.

He thinks I have forgiven him...Some things a man stays sore about and harbours deep seated resentment..

Yeah..he scratched my MV and I ain't happy. The crushed foot and three weeks of pain I can get over that..but those little scratches in my side fairing,....No sorry, that's serious..

joe

·
Vendor
5,336 Posts
Anyone know if the later Brutale 800 from 2012> side stand, will fit the F4 2009 and is it the longer version. Just want to improve the lean angle of the 312.
Or you can do this for very little cost-

stand.jpg

·
Super Moderator
22,347 Posts
Joe, I was thinking the same thing....

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have done a similar mod, but would prefer the nicely designed gen 2 stand.....
Referring to mitchys pic

·
Super Moderator
22,347 Posts
Hi Geaorge!:wave:

·
Super Moderator
22,347 Posts
I haven't figured that out yet. Cindy has to work so it would just be me. My family is in a town just north of Ft. Wayne, so I'd be expected to drop in...unless I didn't tell them I was headed out there.....

·
Formally know as Drew Kelley
84 Posts
My mate stopped alongside me. Then he , his missus, his big horrible fat MotoGuzzi California full of fuel fell on me.

He thinks I have forgiven him...Some things a man stays sore about and harbours deep seated resentment..

Yeah..he scratched my MV and I ain't happy. The crushed foot and three weeks of pain I can get over that..but those little scratches in my side fairing,....No sorry, that's serious..

joe
An inexcusable offense.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts