MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
boy was that a long read. i had kept up until he started the seperate engine thread. what a shame it wasn't a brutale. all that work will have to get covered up! i'm sure he'll post a dyno, but i'd love to see the scale numbers too. isn't it something to be unimpaired by budget? :D

·
Registered
673 Posts
Lots of money and lots of work, but starting with a 750, then using the stock (non-radial) brakes, stock (heavy) rearsets, etc.
Seems odd, but beyootiful rebuild. Can't wait to see it when it's done!

·
Registered
604 Posts
I wish he would have done all of that beautiful work to a F4 1000. Kind of seems like a waste to do all of that work to a 750. :stickpoke You all know I'm just saying this cause I have a 1000. :ahhh:

That is pretty impressive, but I can't access the other thread to continue to read about the progress.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
ddnuts said:
Wish I had both of those.
:laughing:...You mean like the $30,000 2002 F4 recently on Ebay.

I applaud that owner for chasing after his dream with conviction. However, no one in his right mind would turn down a brand new Senna for some one else's used "dream". Then again, worth is such an objective thing.

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
ARCHILLE said:
:laughing:...You mean like the $30,000 2002 F4 recently on Ebay.

I applaud that owner for chasing after his dream with conviction. However, no one in his right mind would turn down a brand new Senna for some one else's used "dream". Then again, worth is such an objective thing.

While I would like the money to do both, I want to keep the money so that I will not have to sell my dream...

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Dova80 said:
way to much money and time on his hand! lol
Me jealous :bawling:

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts