MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
W O W :shocker: !!! great video!! :guitarist :drummer: :guitarist :drummer: :guitarist :drummer: many many thanks.

Randy did a great job, Shumy looked like a rock back there too, I am sure he is used to much faster speed around the track but being exposed on the motorcycle instead of the in the car is gotta be something new!!! I wish we can hear what they were saying before the ride...

and the sounds of that bike... :green: :green: :green: especially when he first revved the thing just after it was started(3:20), truely spine tingling!!!!

·
Registered
398 Posts
Thank you that was great!!!

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Good video. :smoking: I'm torn between wanting to do that and the thought of being scared shitless actually doing it!!! :eek: :eek:

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
john said:
Good video. :smoking: I'm torn between wanting to do that and the thought of being scared shitless actually doing it!!! :eek: :eek:
this reminds of a friend of mine who got a chance to ride in the F-14 Tomcat about 10 years ago, he said it was exciting but brutal... those pilots are trained to take 8-10 Gs but for my friend even 4-5 Gs were too much, he said he nearly lost his lunch a few times...

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
oicdn said:
damn...that was pretty neat...I wish you could hear what they were saying...
Shumy: For f**ks sake Randy, I thought you told those mechanics to fit a grab rail!! :laughing: :laughing:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts