MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
It's a pity the photos aren't of the 1000R! They don't match the description - particularly of the front Brembo's.

still a good write up!!!

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Fazer,

I'm confused. I thought the write-up was very favorable as well and dead-on accurate. You didn't agree with the review, or when you spoke of, "experts," were you referring to somebody other than the author of this review?

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Fazer,

I'm confused. I thought the write-up was very favorable as well dead-on accurate. You didn't agree with the review, or when you spoke of, "experts," were you referring to somebody other than the author of this review?

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Fazer,

I'm confused. I thought the write-up was very favorable as well dead-on accurate. You didn't agree with the review, or when you spoke of, "experts," were you referring to somebody other than the author of this review?
no need to say it twice....:laughing:

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
yeah, bit confused myself, but thanks for the link. Every author will inject some form of personality (read: complaints), but this one seemed pretty favorable....

man, I really should get one of these fancy 1000cc things..eh.... ? :)

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Fazer,

I'm confused. I thought the write-up was very favorable as well and dead-on accurate. You didn't agree with the review, or when you spoke of, "experts," were you referring to somebody other than the author of this review?
Elton, it's at least two-fold (or four-fold, is that a phrase?); It's just a pet peeve of mine when journalists, the supposed "experts" miss even the most basic of facts--Like this bike in the photos being a 1000S, not a 1000R--I sincerely hope the mistake was made in the editing side (some lackey just pulling up the wrong archive photos) because if the author really thinks those are radial brakes (etc.) then he really should be fired.

Second, it just goes to show how truly subjective "professional" reviews are, as the F4 rarely receives positive press, even this rag rated the F4R unfavorably compared to the Japanese competition when new.

And "Lord of the Ring [elves]" are tall.:smoking:

·
Registered
484 Posts
This was a mistake that was sent to the publisher. It is actualy an old write up of a earlier mod. They apologized formally. But still funny!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts