MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning all, thought I would start a thread to show off your UK snow pictures that's currently happening, personally I love it, even driving through it, I like a challenge.

This is what my garden looked like this morning, the bikes are tucked up in the heated shed to the right :smile2:
Roll on summer.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
I took this yesterday, we live right on the coast so not as much of the white stuff here as perhaps further inland but still the wind chill is keeping the temperatures down. No need to keep the beers in the fridge! :wink2:

I bet all the guys who live in countries where thick winter snow is a standard occurance are pissing themselves at the goings on in the UK this week, but its unusual for us to get several sub zero days strung together unless you live in highland areas.

Attachments

Reactions: anothermvfanatic

·
Registered
539 Posts
Cant wait for the summer, this snow has got to be the last of our winter so by end March we will be out riding every week....fingers crossed ....important things like bikes are in the heated garage :)

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Had about 7 inches here in kent. No work for two days, so sledging with the wife and our 14yr old daughter yesterday . Just wish I had the energy of a 14yr old!. Glad to get back to work today .

someones car on it's roof in the field in the first pic!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
22,317 Posts
Looks like fun!

·
Registered
526 Posts

It used to be unusual to not get at least some snow over the winter - now it’s the other way around - it even sneaked in the garage !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
We hadn’t had anything in Bournemouth until Thursday and then it was only 3 inch’s or so but it was the freezing rain that followed that stopped me working yesterday, thawing our now so normal service will resume come Monday, which is good because I don’t get paid for being snowed/iced in

Probably the first significant weather we’ve had here for 10 years, I’m sure others laugh at our incompetence when weather like this hits us but it happens so rarely we just aren’t geared up for it and I’d be pissed if my tax went on snow contingency for that 1/520 chance it was needed.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Its thawing here now. Goodbye winter....hopefully

Reactions: Bruce Taylor
1 - 13 of 13 Posts