MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Title should be 750 not 740 ....ooops typo.
Hi Guys, I know there are picture threads for our lovely Agusta's but I just want to see how your 750's were holding up now some of them are 15 + years old. Here's my 2003 Evo3 as good as the day I got it if not better, still love it to bits and would never part.
Show us yours......

Attachments

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes Sure Donsy good idea, 11500 miles in 12 years

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Mine is a 2002 750. 12,400mi/19,956km. But most of those have been put on it in the last 3 years, I bought it a few years ago with 352mi on it.

I still have the original silver plastics for it hanging in the garage and wheels in the attic., pristene save for some rock chips on the underbelly. The front clip though, lots of rock chips. :bawling:

And those were brand new tires, dont judge. The Bubba crew can attest to the fact that I do ride her.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Here's mine 2002. Il Chromo edition. (OK no such thing as an il chromo edition, previous owner went crazy chroming parts) Currently have the battery out of it, but it's somewhere in the 15k to 16k range.

Toby

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
MV Agusta F4S 2001

Here is my 14 Year old girl.
Roughly 14000 miles and going strong as ever.
I love her and hope we will show up again in the 2025 thread.

Attachments

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They all look superb, sure they are getting better with age! Nice mods guys.

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
I wanna see a pic of Cindy on her EVO3. :smoking:

·
Super Moderator
22,351 Posts
Well, Kev, you'll have to wait a bit for that one....

We have three feet of snow out there and more to come this week.

But, this spring/summer, I will get a nice picture of her on the bike.

Meanwhile, here's one of her shovelling snow......

Snow Shoveling Girl.jpg

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
That'll do Chuck. Just have her dressed the same for her EVO3 pic. :mouthwate

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
And those were brand new tires, dont judge. The Bubba crew can attest to the fact that I do ride her.
Yes he does....quite well I might add....and this is a very nice bike.

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
Looks great Andrew. Knowing how Mrs. F insisted you get it makes seeing it even more meaningful. Hope all is well for you guys. :)

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Looks great Andrew. Knowing how Mrs. F insisted you get it makes seeing it even more meaningful. Hope all is well for you guys. :)
Thanks Kevin it sure makes me realise how lucky I am, everyone here is fine looking forward to spring to get out and ride.Take care and best wishes to you and your family.

·
Super Moderator
22,351 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Here are a few pics of my 2003 750 with 6.6k miles. These are not current and I've swapped out the smoked wind screen for an iridium coated look. I'll have to take some better pics come Spring- this cold weather is starting to get boring....

Attachments

1 - 20 of 61 Posts