MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well some of us here (like myself) enjoy art/design/creation. I'd like to see some member creations since I know we have some talented artists on board. Even if you don't think you're great and have some doodles, post it up!

I tend to draw on the margins of class notes as seen here (reposted from http://mvagusta.net/forum/showpost.php?p=19334&postcount=23)

I guess i choose to draw backpacks a lot since they seem to have a lot of random character to them. That's pretty much all I can think of to draw in class :grin:

Attachments

·
Registered
403 Posts
Uh...well...I've lots of stuff on my website...I really like this hand drawing made on black paper.

All portraits I've made in the past are not scanned yet.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Great Tiago, you obviously went to the same Art school as Nate :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
2,291 Posts

:laughing:

Here's a little piece I'm working on...

It's my cartoony Brutale. Kinda like when you see the cartoons of cars, that are exagerrated:

It's actually my 1st piece of mechanical exaggeration. Human exaggeration is easy, as are cars, because there are body panels, hiding the mechanics of everything, but when it's mechanical, like a naked motorcycle, and you can SEE everything...it's quite a bit different....and ALOT harder. My 1st couple drafts, ended up looking like scale models, lol. I would draw it out, and I would be like "WTF? It looks like a normal one!" So that's my 3rd attempt, and it's coming out decently....

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That tshirt design is really cute. I'm tempted to make a few!!!

Tiago, nice drawing ;)

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
odonata said:
nice job, nate and Tiago :)

Nate, have you printed the T shirt with your design yet?
I'm on my way to Wal-Mart to go buy some transfer decals. I work at The Gap, so I'm gonna buy some plain white kids/baby clothes and give them to my nephews and nieces.

I'll also sport one for tomorrows bike night :smoking:

Although the banner one I came up with that needs work, I think I'm gonna just do one up anyhow since I'm printing things out......see how it looks.

Attachments

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
oicdn said:
I'm on my way to Wal-Mart to go buy some transfer decals. I work at The Gap, so I'm gonna buy some plain white kids/baby clothes and give them to my nephews and nieces.

I'll also sport one for tomorrows bike night :smoking:

Although the banner one I came up with that needs work, I think I'm gonna just do one up anyhow since I'm printing things out......see how it looks.
Nate, if you don't mind, can you also do one for my son? I will pay you for your expense! if that's ok with admin...

My son is 4 years and 4 months old.

Thanks!!!

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Simply, WOW! Your pieces look amazing. Life model days, eh :naughty: i'm sure that caught odonata's attention

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Flaming said:
Uh...well...I've lots of stuff on my website...I really like this hand drawing made on black paper.

All portraits I've made in the past are not scanned yet.
I browsed your website just now and, simply, wow!

I, too, also like the hand drawing of the universal roof rack on black paper. What was the exact type of medium used? Just white pencil..white pen..white.... . .

1 - 20 of 46 Posts