MV Agusta Forum banner

161 - 171 of 171 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Good roads, good times. We have so many stunning places to see. I spend a fair bit of time no Old Russell Road and Mangakahia Road and through the Waipoua Forest .... if you're in the North then you should hit me up for a spin.
Will do Manic, i just got home from 4 days riding, did the Gentle Annie again but both ways this time. Ive been to the IMOC ride and AGM, great bunch of guys, i took the Multistrada. (sadly my only italian now)

·
Registered
659 Posts
I traded my Rivale for a 790 KTM, i think it will be much easier for my son to ride, and something new may tempt him home sooner. I did a KTM trackway on the 790, and it was insane fun on the track. Ill pop in from time to time to see some Rivale write ups and photos, Cheers guys for my time was short on the MV, but it was memorable.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi!

New Rivale owner from the Netherlands :)

Mods already done when I bought it: Xenon and Termignoni Exhaust. Mods I did by my self: MV Special seat, Rim striping, USB connection + Phone mount.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,920 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
You succeeded :D

btw.. never thought about getting a license plate holder that doesnt contain a free sponsorship?
1: makes it look smaller. 2: no random words/sponsorship. 3: looks better

here take a look: https://www.kentekentekst.nl/kentekenplaathouders/motor/motor-kentekenplaathouder-zonder-tekstrand
*Dont know how to say this in english: Schiet er nog een klinknagel door heen. Voorkomt dat je plaat eruit kan vliegen of gestolen kan worden.

On my previous bikes I did not use any license plate holder at all. I used glass glue to glue the plate to the bracket directly. The plate holder in your link might be a better solutions though. I will order one, thanks for the tip!

161 - 171 of 171 Posts