MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 171 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,097 Posts
And it's a monoposto !!!
So, MV's answer to the Multistrada is a MONOposto, and the F3 & F4 are biposto...:wtf::wtf::wtf:

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
Chuck, I really believe it is more an answer to the Ducati Hypermotard, than the Multistrada. It has the long flatish seat and nearly non-existent fairing, like the Hypermotard, and the similar fold-out mirrors. The Multistrada has a more traditional seat for rider and passenger, and has a significant fairing for semi-touring.

Me, I like that Rivale! :yo:

·
Super Moderator
23,097 Posts
You are probably right there Kevin. I also like the Rivale so far. I'd like to see one in person. Regardless, I don't think it is actually a mono, maybe it is....but it simply seems strange comparatively.

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Looks great,but i will not be buying one until mv agusta sorts out its fueling and throttle control issues and that is from 1250rpm to infinity ....and beyond,try riding it around town first before you buy.

I will wait and listen to the responses on here first ,just like the b3 and f3. are you listening Mr castigilione.

cheers eddy

·
Registered
405 Posts
I can't work out what it is supposed to be as the engine configuration is not really for a hypermotard?

KTM would be my choice for this type of bike.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Honestly the Rivale isnt my cup of tea but I can see MV selling them by the truck load . Someone should give Castilione JR sp? his due credit . He has really taken MV by the horns and is doing one hell of a job with the new company.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
at first i thought it looked naaaaaaastyyy
but now i would swap my misses for it but then i would swap my misses for a packet of **** and i dont smoke
it has really grown on me i would really like to test ride one

·
Registered
187 Posts
Donsy, I read an article that mentioned some jerkiness/poor fueling issues at low speeds. Don't all new MV models come with some stalling/overheating/lack of smooth throttle response issues that need some time to sort out?
The nearest MV dealer to me is 4.5 hours away, but I am in love with this bike. Can't wait for the reviews and to see it in the flesh.

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
Hi Michael

I have not seen them test the Rivale or the 800 Brutale anywhere yet, and as far as I know, fueling issue's are not the same as engine issue's mate. No worries, I'm sure you meant fueling issue's then.

And no, not all MV's come out with problem fueling, it's more like all modern bikes come out with problematic fueling. In some cases it's almost become the latest fashion for some people, they buy a bike and the first thing they do is get a PC fitted.

Jeepers I almost edited your post...:laughing:

1 - 20 of 171 Posts